Secondary Containment – Our Latest Product Line
Northwest Equipment Ltd. is proud to introduce our newest line of Secondary Containment Products. With minimum amount of installation time versus field applied it creates a monolithic containment solution that has no heat welded seams and requires no back-filling or covering. UV resistant and remains flexible to temps -30F. This system eliminates the need of termination bars bonded directly to chines pipe and pipe support.
Secondary Containment Liner
Our Liner System for secondary and primary containments and impoundments are manufactured robotically in a controlled environment. Unlike field application Our Liner is QA/QC in the plant and arrives fully cured and ready for rapid installation. With minimum amount of installation time versus field applied it creates a monolithic containment solution that has no heat welded seams and requires no backfilling or covering.
- Secondary Containment
- Industrial facilities
- Unsalvageable concrete substrates
- Below grade waterproofing
- Above grade waterproofing
- Water & Wastewater treatment
- Lift station manholes
- Wet wells
- Penetrations & terminations
- 100% solids, no VOC’s
- Ease of installation
- Tough, Seamless Elastomeric Membrane
- Pre-manufactured robotically in a controlled environment
- Excellent thermal stability
- Minimal downtime
- Arrives to project fully cured and ready for installation
- Remains Flexible in Colder Temperatures
- Good UV stability
- Reduced material waste
- Low permeance rate
- Good resistance to a wide range of chemical attack
- Installation temperature range from -40°F to 350°F
- No heat welded seams necessary
- Patent US 8,500,941 B2 August 6, 2013
- Canadian Patent CA 2683244 C 2014/11/18
- Patent US 9,056,714 B2 June 16, 2015
Portable Secondary Containment
Portable secondary containment for pumps, generators, light system, FRAC tanks and small containment needs. This liner does not require special set-up or tools. Just place on ground and place equipment. Is made from the same materials that are used for large secondary containments.
- Drive in/Drive Out.
A Drill Pad Liner that is re-usable. Reduces additional cost for additional containments. This Pad like our Secondary Containment Liner products is robotically manufactured in a controlled environment and arrives fully cured. After the installation the Drill Pad Liner is ready for use unlike the field applied system that takes a week to cure.