We’re here for you…
Northwest Equipment Ltd. has factory trained service technicians ready to provide 24/7 support on all brands of compressed air products. If you want the job done right, contact Northwest Equipment today…
We service all makes and models of equipment, adhering to regular maintenance schedules to help you meet warranty requirements, reducing downtime and keeping your operation running efficiently. Our on-site service helps to maximize warranties by bringing our service technicians to you, whether you’re in the city or in the field.
Northwest Equipment can custom fabricate various types of compressor packages including but not limited to; instrument air, start air, industrial air, nitrogen generation and VRU. We can tailor your specific application needs including footprint, area classification, flows and pressure. We work with you to determine exactly what your needs are and deliver a product that is right for you.
Technical Sales Staff
Our sales staff are factory trained on all of our products and can provide you with a number of solutions to your compressed air challenges.
The savings that can be realized from doing a simple air audit are immeasurable. Qualified staff will come in and examine your facility visually as well as using specialized tools such as a sonic gun (to locate leaks), a data logging system (to determine energy consumption), and in turn will make recommendations based on their findings. A proper audit cannot only save you money and increase the life of your equipment, but it can also reduce your carbon footprint.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Rebuild Facilities for Compressors and Blowers
- Complete Plant Air-Audits
- Turn-key Installation and Commissioning Services
- Authorized Warranty Depot for an Extensive Range of Products
- Custom Packaging, including Engineering, Design and Project Management
- ABSA Registered and Certified for B31.3 Piping Systems
- OEM & Aftermarket Parts for Most Compressed Air Equipment Brands
- 24/7 Parts and Emergency Service