NW Series Heatless Air Dryers
Northwest Equipment Heatless Air Dryers provide clean, dry compressed air resulting in improved air system operation and unparalleled reliability.
The NW series is the result of our many years of experience providing quality compressed air to our oil and gas partners and is a product specifically designed for instrumentation and utility process requirements.
The rugged design provides standard features that are either not available on competitive units or require custom modification that prove unreliable and difficult to service as equipment ages.
Our robust, yet simple package will result in years of trouble-free service. Maintenance requirements and down time have been greatly reduced making the NW the most reliable dryer available today.
- ASME / CRN approved pressure vessels
- Ensures system integrity and compliance
- LED indicators for valve operators
- Visual indication of valve status
- 1000 PSIG Stainless Steel high cycle inlet valve
- 2 ½” Stainless Steel liquid filled gauges
CONTINUOUS RELIABLE OPERATION
- 10-year life with minimal maintenance
- Fewest moving parts
- 120V/1/60 with less than 1 Amp power draw
- Adjustable purge
Gardner Denver series refrigerated air dryers offer the perfect balance between technology and simplicity to dry compressed air systems to a stable ISO 8573-1 Air Quality, Class 4 to 5 pressure dew point
Value at its best
- Efficient Condensate Management
- Increased calming zone and integral demister/separator captures liquid condensate
- and solid particles – Effectively removes condensate from 0–100% flow conditions without moisture carry-over
- Furnished with condensate drain
- Electronic or timed electric (dependent on scfm range) Safety First – Environmentally Friendly
- Models 10–125 scfm CFC free R134A refrigerant
- Models 150–1200 scfm R407C refrigerant
- CSA approved
- Warranty Protection
- 2-Year Standard Warranty
- 3-Year Extended WarrantyDigital